The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ion cell damage?

Gildoania

It's known. Guurzak put this in his compendium thread:

"4) Issues with specific talents

4A) Ion Cell is doing about 25% of its tooltip damage as observed in the field. The actual damage done is laughable and this destroys the value of Supercharged Ion Cell as well as Blaster Augs for ion-specced builds."

I think the Dev's know about it, and will be working on it, atleast...I hope so. Since I Spec Ion Cell quite often. And part of me really loves the extra mitigation and saving graces of having that Cell active. Just wish it did the damage it stated.

At this point I don't know. Haven't seen a single thread concerning the issue so far on the Bounty Hunter section. And have yet to get that Mirror'd skill on my BH. Will continue to level and get it, just to see. I wanna know if they are having the same issue now. If not...I'm going to be so angry. Lol. :p

It's known. Guurzak put this in his compendium thread:

"4) Issues with specific talents

4A) Ion Cell is doing about 25% of its tooltip damage as observed in the field. The actual damage done is laughable and this destroys the value of Supercharged Ion Cell as well as Blaster Augs for ion-specced builds."

I think the Dev's know about it, and will be working on it, atleast...I hope so. Since I Spec Ion Cell quite often. And part of me really loves the extra mitigation and saving graces of having that Cell active. Just wish it did the damage it stated.

So with that in mind do other people think this limitation outweighs to benefits of using Ion Cell? or does the focus on shielding mitigate the importance of this somewhat?

I know as a SS DPS is not my first priority, but it would be nice.

So with that in mind do other people think this limitation outweighs to benefits of using Ion Cell? or does the focus on shielding mitigate the importance of this somewhat?

I know as a SS DPS is not my first priority, but it would be nice.

well it seems threat is a bigger problem in pve content than survivability, so i wouldent say that dps isnt a large priority