Origin's Order History

Arialyn

Anyone else Order threw Origin and not have their pre-order showing up in their Order History section? The Origin client shows the pre-order in the 'my games' area.. but never (since July 26th) has anything shown up in the 'Order History' part of the client, OR website. Ive called Origin themselves about 6 times since July.. and they keep telling me its still a 'valid and completed' order, but its driving me nuts that it never shows up in the Order History section.

Anyone else having this as well?

Yes and the answer is you were already charged just the payment wont be takin out till the 20th. At least thats what a swtor phone rep told me!

Yea, thats what they kept telling me as well.. but even places like Amazon and EB/Gamestop show pre-orders in their Order History tab. Its just unerving to wait 6 months for a game to come out.. and have no 'concret' evidence that the order fully ran its course. :o

Not only is that the case of one of my accounts but I still have not been given the pre-order redemption code. I contacted customer service and they said to contact Origin. I have and gotten nothing in responce yet. My other account shows my purchase history and redemption date.

Not only is that the case of one of my accounts but I still have not been given the pre-order redemption code. I contacted customer service and they said to contact Origin. I have and gotten nothing in responce yet. My other account shows my purchase history and redemption date.

I got my pre-order code the day i orderd.. even got into a few of the beta weekends.. just the fact that the order history show's 'nadda' is unerving heh.