Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Class Buffs/Nerfs until we have a combat log

buddytonto

This may not seem like a big thing, but without a combat log, we have no way to validate the need or warrant, for a buff or nerf of a class. Ops receive a pretty substantial nerf, and marauders and assassins are getting a buff, and BH/Troopers still hit crazy hard from range. Maybe Ops really did need as large of a nerf as they received, and maybe assassins/marauders need a buff. But the problem is, we do not know. We have to take everything on faith. If the game is for us, we should have more knowledge of whats going on than we do.

This may not seem like a big thing, but without a combat log, we have no way to validate the need or warrant, for a buff or nerf of a class. Ops receive a pretty substantial nerf, and marauders and assassins are getting a buff, and BH/Troopers still hit crazy hard from range. Maybe Ops really did need as large of a nerf as they received, and maybe assassins/marauders need a buff. But the problem is, we do not know. We have to take everything on faith. If the game is for us, we should have more knowledge of whats going on than we do.

I personally do not wish to have combat logs. I've lived without em this whole time, and I like it, alot. But that's just me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The devs have a combat log. They should never look to the community to validate or justify a buff or nerf to a class. If they ever start listening and reacting to the whining and ************ on the forums for class balance, this game is doomed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.