The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Inf Shadow PVP makes me sad.

Jesmcalli

lol. 16k aint happening, not even on a fresh 50 and esp not a geared 50.

aoe knockback is counter intuitive to a melee dps class

1 stun, 1 mez

taunt is nice

weak *** survivability

He gets his 16k on lower level worlds where he ganks level 30's and 40's lol.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth it to you. I'm consistently one of the top players playing infiltration. In the right hands its just as good as any other class out there and worthy of being a MVP.
there's literally no reason to play infiltration over kinetic besides having slightly more burst, you bring so much more to the table as kinetic

Actually not really, because he provides a video with actual footage of him doing what he's proclaiming - so yea, I believe he won.

Ganiccus was actually right.

No the video didnt have the same numbers he claimed and we all know the highest possible numbers that you get once in a few WZs or less are not representative of the class, or you should know if you have basic logic functions.

also ganiccus was dead wrong, my posts main subject (the one ganiccus quoted) wasnt for what i can and cannot kill but for what someone else claimed to be true, but for some reason you and ganiccus and so on dont wanna see that, try reading again my posts without the presumption that i whine or that you must hate it and you ll see that too.

I answered him with facts and thats whining (at the low slash even the OP to whom i replied had to agree he was wrong but dismissed it as semantics!)? what we cant even argue now?

PS: what a shame that one of my fav Spartacus names was tainted *poor Ganiccus*

This is what I've found with my Shadow.

SORRY you post here saying that somone that was saying how GREAT inf shadow is pwned me and then you AGREE that inf shadow isnt even worth it?

Do you still use logic in your life or what?

And i get in all the trouble to even reply to you ppl... sigh...

I use everything I have if it's not on cooldown.

well this appears to be your problem. In pvp if this is ever your mindset your gonna fail against good players.

idc what you say about what you do, even when ops can take me down to 60% or so HP with the use of all my CD i can still make the comeback and win, even against OPS that i know on my server as good ones.

there are 2 logical solutions, either you dont know how to play against ops or there arnt any good ops on my server.

you can choose which one you believe but i think i have my mind made already.

Pretty ridiculous assumption you seem to be making there, particularly with what you say yourself "with the use of all my CD".

Obviously you interpret my comment as mindlessly mashing all my buttons immediately while intending yours to have different meaning.

Reality is we both mean the same thing: intelligently using every tool at our disposal.

It just comes down to a difference in anecdotal evidence, which is in large part based purely on personal perception. The third option that you don't mention is just that it could be that I see things realistically while you view through a lens of inflated ego. There's obviously no concrete way of validating any of the options, though.

Rather than base things on anecdotal evidence, I recommend looking at the class mechanics. The two specs really do have extremely comparable toolkits after you move past the opener. While different in a lot of ways, theirs isn't inferior to ours. If you're going to assume using all your CD's to beat them, you have to assume they are doing the same thing for a fair comparison.

That said, I do suspect that the average Infiltration player is actually better than the average Op player - primarily out of necessity. They can ride their powerful openers to a lot of easy kills, which results in them not being tested as hard as Infiltration players. They leave a lot of their toolkit largely unused because they're not accustomed to needing it for success. In my experience, Op players that continue to excel after the first 6-8s of combat are pretty rare. That doesn't mean they don't exist or that their class suffers a disadvantage against Infiltration, though.

Edited by Boarg