Do something about the White Armor.

Darth-Piranha

Seriously! Nobody buys that armor from the vendors. So again, why are they there? It's just a waste of bit-data.

At the very least make the white armor reverse engineer(able) so synthweavers can get the schematics and turn them green, blue and purple. I'm a synthweaver at 400 and I can't believe how I'm still unable to reverse anything I buy or pickup. I was really hoping that this skill would be of any use for that armor & vice verse.

So here's me plea: Make the white armor RE so we synthweavers can make that stuff worth selling... thank you.

• 2 years later...
Yes I too believe something should finally be done about the generic white armor sold by vendors on planets. Time to make them all into orange shells or sell them as orange shells on the Cartel Market. Most or all of the generic white armor pieces are really cool looking. Even something should be done about re-using the intro-starter gear that you begin with.

This is where a clean up pass on the game would be so helpful. There are lots of things left over from the original design of the game that made sense in beta, but 3 years later, post 3.0, post F2P, and post CM that make little sense.

If they wanted to show crafting love, then make all nonCM armor REable for the shells in an orange version.