How many players is HEAVY population on a server?

Narblazu

I suppose that full (for generally populated servers) is somewhere around 1500-1700 ppl total (both factions incl). But it doesn't mean that all servers are full/light/standard (capped) at same numbers - standard servers(at peak) probably show standard/heavy much easier to not look empty. WOW - suppose it's 3-4k. Edited by SBite

Ahh, what i mean is what does the HEAVY tag mean?

Is it 300 players, 500 players?

And how does a server population on this game compare to other mmos?

Bioware knows but won't tell anyone. Until we get addon support, it will probably be impossible for players to generate a good estimate.

Bioware knows but won't tell anyone. Until we get addon support, it will probably be impossible for players to generate a good estimate.

an of course they wont tell us because people will be sad to find out thet are playing with less people then they expected.

seems to be a trend with mmos, less and less people on a server despite better hardware. or less l33t programmer skillz. I would love to hear an insider explanation as to why MMO's have gone backwards on the technology front since they began. of course I am going to get a cheap cop out answer that says something about graphics taking up all the server power, even though the server has nothing to do with the graphics.