Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What do you like about SWTOR?

Galius

I will go first.

Love the fact I can queue for PvP from just about anywhere and still play the game while I wait for it to pop.

I would suggest trying for a similar system for Flashpoints.

Not to be rude even though some people will think I am but,

This is one thing you love about SWTOR? Really? WoW has the exact same thing.

Its sad when you make a thread about something you love about a game and the one thing you pick is something that other games have.

One thing I like about SWTOR (there are not many) is that your choices during quests will effect the outcome some. Not much but some.

By that I mean if I pick 1,3,2,2 as an answer and you pick 1,2,2,2 also then I can have a different followup quest than you.

Not to be rude even though some people will think I am but,

This is one thing you love about SWTOR? Really? WoW has the exact same thing.

Its sad when you make a thread about something you love about a game and the one thing you pick is something that other games have.

One thing I like about SWTOR (there are not many) is that your choices during quests will effect the outcome some. Not much but some.

By that I mean if I pick 1,3,2,2 as an answer and you pick 1,2,2,2 also then I can have a different followup quest than you.

I was one mouse click away from uninstalling because I was getting bored not playing with anyone else. Since it is beyond stupid how hard it is to find groups for flashpoints I tried the PvP queue system and thankfully I fell in love with the game again.

That is why I ask for a similar system for flashpoints.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.