Old republic gear sets look like junk

sinfulheart

Is it just me or does the gear in this game relay look bad. I like playing this game but when it comes to the end game gear I feel like they just stoped trying. I mean I cant even bring myself to grind for the pvp gear because it looks so lame. I haven't seen much better from ops in the game either. What do you guys think?

Is it just me or does the gear in this game relay look bad. I like playing this game but when it comes to the end game gear I feel like they just stoped trying. I mean I cant even bring myself to grind for the pvp gear because it looks so lame. I haven't seen much better from ops in the game either. What do you guys think?

ye the bum aka battlemaster set for sage and shadow looks like a mix of hobo and tribal :p nothing something a jedi master would wear ... unless he or she was stranded on a deserted planet for like 30 years :p

Because Tier 1 gear for other games was so great. :U

I dunno, they have a lot of good designs in gear while levelling up. And they have a good thing going with the Orange-quality gear and item modifications. So there's hope that they will get some better looking stuff out there eventually.

I definately hated gear a lot more in other games. The only one I can think of off the top of my head where I didn't dislike the gear at all was... Warhammer Online. And really the only reason I stopped playing that one was lack of funding (that has since resolved itself, or I probably wouldn't be here long term either).