Relics

Misplacedhead

can you buy two of the same Champion relics? IE - 2x Boundless Ages - or should i buy just the centurion relic of boundless age? or does someone have another relic to go along with the RoBA?

dont wanna waste my unassembled relic if i can't stack them - and if not the centurion BA - which champion one next? the crit/surge one i assume?

The +Power on-use ones are great when paired with Matrix Cube G0(3x Green Matrix Crystals).

When you are able to switch to the Karagga's Palace proc damage relics I highly suggest you do so. They're better than any other non-matrix cube relics.

The +Power on-use ones are great when paired with Matrix Cube G0(3x Green Matrix Crystals).

When you are able to switch to the Karagga's Palace proc damage relics I highly suggest you do so. They're better than any other non-matrix cube relics.

Hi,

Have you some informations about these relics (Karagga's Palace)?

Because there is some relics on that boss, and i don't know which one is better for marauder.

i got the one with elementary damage.

Maybe the one with internal damage is match better with our talent tree, in annihilation spec ?

If someone got informations on that,

thanks

PS : so in your opinion, the best combo is matrix cube/karagga's relic ?

Karagga's relic > Rataka power relic ?

Edited by Vincal

Elemental and Internal are essentially the exact same thing.

Energy and Kinetic are essentially the exact same thing.

I personally chose the Energy one(All four dropped for us in one night) but I'm sure the others are all similarly viable choices. Testing needs to be done to figure out which pair is slightly better.