Idea for Merc Slash

Arrianlol

So the effect it has is kinda boring and the CD is kinda long...so i got to thinking...

Watchman seems to be dot oriented...yet we have two dots and they have to be reapplied often. I was thinking...what if they removed the CD...brought it's damage in line with slash (or a little more than slash) but gave it a different effect. Here's a few ideas

Have it extend the timers on your dots by xyz, up to x number of times

Merc slash debuffs the target making it take more dot damage (inq/consulars have this..so it's a little tired already, i think we can do better)

Have merc slash add additional stacks to OS up to 3x.

Or give it a secondary effect that just improves quality of life in pvp...like a healing debuff or a snare. That way we don't have to talent caut to snare and we could free up a keybind somewhere...

These are just some ideas. I just think the secondary effect is SUPER BORING for a 41pt talent and all it does is add another attack with a VARIABLE CD (lol) to our bloated "rotation"

I wouldn't mind changing MS up a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love it the way it is now too because it hits like a truck and gives us the big bursty ability we need to compliment our sustained DPS abilities, but I think it'd be cool if it synergized more with our dots.

This ability is the only thing that slightly annoys me witht he watchman specc. Most engame bosses have some mechanic where you have to run out and the MS buff resets and **** up the rotation. Then again I like it in pvp because it enables me to get the 2.5k damage medal ^^