Faction switch

Orabus

Howdy all, just wanted to introduce a not so new topic (in the sw universe anyways), the ability to switch factions. Lets face it we all know how anakin fell to the dark side and joined the empire. So, what I am proposing Bioware, is the ability to truly fall to the dark side (or truly redeem yourself) and cross the faction boundry WHILE keeping your class and items intact. Make it an option once a republic character reaches the highest tier for dark side points to join the empire and vice versa. Hell if its an involved process, charge 5 bucks for it. I feel like it would help with game immersion... not to mention it could make things very interesting in pvp or party play. Just my opinion.

How would you continue story for your class if you defect to the other side. Now instead of making one story for the class they have to make one for both the light and dark. Like if im a trooper i can't just become a bounty hunter so they would have to make me a special story as an imperial trooper

Make it a lvl 50+ thing, or if Bioware wanted to be bad as s they could set a level limit and write a new story to go along with it. And I know the naming thing would be an issue, so make them rename your character. Anakin changed his name to Vader... so that really shouldn't be an issue Edited by Orabus

I could see how they'd say no. I mean CoV/CoH did it with Going Rogue, but you're not a real agent of the Villians or Hero side to me, You're a Vigilante or Rogue. I figured you could impliment it like that somehow, but eh, doesn't bother me, I never expected them to make it to where I could switch. I feel like I'm just a Sith with a conscience anyways, I don't believe in pointless killing, but I don't have a problem crushing the Republic either.