★ Watchman Sentinel PVP Video! ★

Boovi

+1 for funny

+1 for serious

+1 pvp

Thank you for sharing this video! I really appreciate how each of the match ups was you alone versus everyone. No heal bot or anything normally found in PvP videos. VERY much appreciated!

I'm a young Watchman, and I can't wait until I can pick up more abilities to make PvP that much better.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Sentinel any better then the Sith Marauder or is yours just a good BM?

Marauders actually have higher delve bleeds than Sentinels.

Some will tell you it is just a tooltip error, but do not believe! If it was just a tooltip error, it would have already been fixed.

Marauders animation isn't as buggy either.

Marauders actually have higher delve bleeds than Sentinels.

Some will tell you it is just a tooltip error, but do not believe! If it was just a tooltip error, it would have already been fixed.

Marauders animation isn't as buggy either.

So, in a way, Maras are better then Sents?

I'd say so. but it is worth saying:

- you will indeed get more action and more warzone pops as a Sentinel, with less Huttball.

- leveling a marauder is Vastly more fun than leveling a Sentinel.

- Marauders bleeds totally delves at higher ammounts. Bioware, why you no fix this?

- They really did spend more time fixing Marauder animations, likely because more people are playing Sith. It might not be true, who knows. I just know one of our common moves 'Slash' is effected extra bad on the Sentinel with ability delay, and the mirror version of Slash for the marauder is mucho smoother and goes off without a hitch.

I have both, but I play my Sentiel more because I like faster warzone pops. However, as I play my Sentinel, I'm always upset about the bleed delve difference, and that my Marauder is wayyyy cooler and smoother.

Hey man great vid ! keep up the good work, still waiting for that guide of yours :) is it coming today ?

My Spring Break is next week so my professors all got together and decided I should have 3 exams this week. So yea...I'm pretty busy right now. I'll try my best to get the Sentinel PVP Guide out by Friday.

• 2 weeks later...