PVP just getting worse

Mallorik

PVP just keeps getting worse and worse and it will keep getting worse, the Imperial welfare program on ilum aside the bug that prevents people from getting credit from dailies is severly biased against low valor people who need the wins the most.

It will probably just make it worse by telling people this who dont know it already but people need to make noise about it so it will get fixed asap.

if you are not in the ops leaders group you dont get credit and ops leaders are choen by valor rank.

So low level valor people are getting really screwed by this bug.

PVP just keeps getting worse and worse and it will keep getting worse, the Imperial welfare program on ilum aside the bug that prevents people from getting credit from dailies is severly biased against low valor people who need the wins the most.

It will probably just make it worse by telling people this who dont know it already but people need to make noise about it so it will get fixed asap.

if you are not in the ops leaders group you dont get credit and ops leaders are choen by valor rank.

I don't know what you are talking about? PVP is actually better from a performance stand point in WZs and with a few pieces of gear it really makes a difference (obviously unless you are going against full BMs lol).

About Ilum ... I just did my weekly yesterday and was not in ops leaders group.

While I 100% agree this bug is super annoying and needs to be addressed, it is NOT caused by what you think. I have noticed when it happens it usually keep happening until I relog or zone and has zero bearing on whether I am in the group of 4 with the ops leader or not.

Most of what you say is 100% factually incorrect.

I can address this now, but I think you'd get a better response if you checked your facts, took a deep breath, and tried again.

Ok, tell me the next time you get a win in a wz and youre not in the ops leaders group and you get credit.

And i wasnt talking about ilum dailies. The imperial welfare program is just another thing ruining pvp.

Edited by Mallorik

Ok, tell me the next time you get a win in a wz and youre not in the ops leaders group and you get credit.

And i wasnt talking about ilum dailies. The imperial welfare program is just another thing ruining pvp.

Ok ....last night....

And what imperial welfare program do you keep talking about? Granted there is some balancing that needs to be done, but I'm not sure I follow.