The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pvp marks and Endgame

Glorthox

Really wish that pvp marks were the first currency to get gear with instead of grinding for endless hours and nothing to show for it. Warzaone marks and mercenary marks should be used to buy your first set of pvp gear. ( you know something to strive for ) Instead of it being a non stop grind. For example 400 warzone / 400 mercenary grants you a piece of gear. You know make it more even against those who are hardvore. The casual player seems to always be screwed over in the end. Honestly you guys should have put more thought into endgame, many people are being left out because they cannot get into flashpoints. A LFG or Group finder similar to what world of warcraft has should have been thought of. I have 2 50's and im finding myself with nothing to do. Dont see the point in heavy pvp grinding for a single piece of gear in a week. And can never get into a flashpoint. I know bioware reads alot of posts by people, so im hoping they read this and atleast understand. I love the game dont get me wrong, but im feeling like i did in WOW, get to max level and have nothing to do.......

The way they have it set up is a bit insane, 200 Wz / 200 Merc for one bag that has 3 centurion and 5k credits. And the gear costs between 25-37 centurion marks. I can udnerstand earning your gfear, but this is a bit extreme for some. Im no hardcore player, im more of a casual. I just wish there was something to strive for for beginning, where as it isnt so unfair going against those who are hardcore....

Breaking news: Players who play less get less progression.

More on this later.

:edit:

Please break up the wall of text too, especially if you want the post to be read and taken seriously by devs as you state.

Edited by Jestunhi

then whats the point in playing the game??? If this game is more intended towards the hardcore player, i dont know what to say....

MMO's will always favor the hardcore player, the casual player should just play to play and deal with it......

They are buffing the amount of coms per bag in the next patch, so dont worry.....it will be much quicker to get cent gear.