Im finding delay worse now...

Karniel

May just be you. My game was always a little laggy, and for marauder that makes things rough, we have so many situational abilities.

This game is MASSIVELY CPU bound, where most other video games in this day are heavily GPU bound. My computer can run Skyrim and BF3 on high to ultra settings and still manage a pretty good frame rate, but my processor was ancient and TOR would slow to a crawl on the imperial fleet or during pvp. There's just too many different player actions and animations for it to track, and its single-threaded and Hero isn't the most efficient engine right now, it would seem.

I upgraded my processor and what a WORLD of difference it made. The game now runs at a rock-solid silky smooth 60+ fps all the time, even in the fleet and during pvp matches.

And now that I'm running 60+ fps all the time, even in pvp, ability delay is flat out GONE.

I think thats why half of everybody complained SO much about ability delay, why the other half of users were like "what are you guys QQing about, this game works fine, there IS NO delay."

Its because lots of us expect this game to run like other, more GPU bound games, and it runs slower, so we go ???. Meanwhile other people the game runs just the same as their other games.

What have you got as far as a video card, and what kind of processor do you have?

Hope that I could offer some insight. Good luck. :)

Its not just you i have a i7 and a amd 6970 40ms latency and i just cant get abilities to trigger @ all sometimes this is only in pvp when i raid with the guild everything is fine something is up with certain keyboards and mice i think, it is broken for me and not enjoyable having to reset UI every 5 mins with ctrl +U in a WZ = easy kill for someone :(

And now that I'm running 60+ fps all the time, even in pvp, ability delay is flat out GONE.

I think thats why half of everybody complained SO much about ability delay, why the other half of users were like "what are you guys QQing about, this game works fine, there IS NO delay."

I have an i52500K @4.3 GHz, a GTX470 and tend to lie between 60 and 100 ms. I've never had noticeable FPS drops. (except in Ilum and in some raids when there's a billion spelleffects going of at once) This said, I still have some issues with occasional delay (I saw an improvement after last patch though) and ability stuttering is still as strong as ever. I think the problem is that people have different frames of reference for what is "ability delay", just as people have different frames of reference for what is bad and good sound. Some confusion about what is ability delay and ability stuttering might also be present.