Revan & Meetra vs Krayt & Talon

Rayla_Felana

I don't usually make these 'vs' threads, but I have been going over and over this duel in my mind and can find no way of discerning a clear cut victor and to be frank, it is bugging me.

All of them in their primes, Revan Reborn and Lost Jedi Master Meetra vs Reborn Krayt and Hand Talon.

Whom do you think has the edge here?

Edited by Rayla_Felana

I don't usually make these 'vs' threads, but I have been going over and over this duel in my mind and can find no way of discerning a clear cut victor and to be frank, it is bugging me.

All of them in their primes, Revan Reborn and Lost Jedi Master Meetra vs Reborn Krayt and Hand Talon.

Whom do you think has the edge here?

This is tough. I find it hard to compare these four together. I think Revan and Meetra win for one reason. I think Meetra defeats Talon and Revan at the least is comparable to Krayt. Why? Talon is quite powerful. I don't deny this but I think Meetra has a more impressive resume to be honest but this isn't a "This is fact!" it's my opinion. Nothing more.

This is tough. I find it hard to compare these four together. I think Revan and Meetra win for one reason. I think Meetra defeats Talon and Revan at the least is comparable to Krayt. Why? Talon is quite powerful. I don't deny this but I think Meetra has a more impressive resume to be honest but this isn't a "This is fact!" it's my opinion. Nothing more.

Hmm, I suppose I would say the same, Talon does seem to be the weakest link of the four, and I'd agree Revan and Krayt are on quite the same level.

I think Krayt has the edge in lightsaber skill, but Revan in command of the force, Meetra certainly has Talon beaten in force prowess, and I could imagine Meetra having the superior lightsaber skill, So I imagine they win as soon as they get rid of Talon, but what if Revan and Meetra's places were swapped?

Hmm, I suppose I would say the same, Talon does seem to be the weakest link of the four, and I'd agree Revan and Krayt are on quite the same level.

I think Krayt has the edge in lightsaber skill, but Revan in command of the force, Meetra certainly has Talon beaten in force prowess, and I could imagine Meetra having the superior lightsaber skill, So I imagine they win as soon as they get rid of Talon, but what if Revan and Meetra's places were swapped?

From my experience multiple opponents on multiple opponents is rarely "I got him and you got him." The positions get switched up. I can imagine Meetra using the force to say knock Talon back to move in to defend Revan if he's in trouble and vice versa. In which case I think that in the end Krayt would lose. However, I will say this. It's still not that clear and it's close enough it can go either way or at least to an escape. Talon does have a talent of getting out of bad spots.

It's very possible victory might be decided by Krayt and Talon escaping to re-think their strategy. It's hard to tell. I will say this is probably one of the better match ups on the forums.

Edited by Rhyltran

From my experience multiple opponents on multiple opponents is rarely "I got him and you got him." The positions get switched up. I can imagine Meetra using the force to say knock Talon back to move in to defend Revan if he's in trouble and vice versa. In which case I think that in the end Krayt would lose. However, I will say this. It's still not that clear and it's close enough it can go either way or at least to an escape. Talon does have a talent of getting out of bad spots.

It's very possible victory might be decided by Krayt and Talon escaping to re-think their strategy. It's hard to tell. I will say this is probably one of the better match ups on the forums.

Yes, I think you are correct in this, I thought about this more over due to the fact we don't really know anything about their actual individual power, nothing very concrete besides some demonstrations.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Oh man...

Krayt was powerful, he was the most powerful Sith of his time. He managed to beat Cade Skywalker in a duel. And Cade beat Talon, Nihl and a hubberload of nameless Sith.

I think you would have to go deeper into this arguement. Find out who is more powerful Revan or Meetra and then have the stronger one go against Krayt and the weaker go against Talon.

I'd say they wipe Talon and then both go against Krayt. But this is based on my imagination not fact. And then Krayt would lose.

So overrall, I think The Dark Side loses.

Edited by BrandonSM

Oh man...

Krayt was powerful, he was the most powerful Sith of his time. He managed to beat Cade Skywalker in a duel. And Cade beat Talon, Nihl and a hubberload of nameless Sith.

I think you would have to go deeper into this arguement. Find out who is more powerful Revan or Meetra and then have the stronger one go against Krayt and the weaker go against Talon.

I'd say they wipe Talon and then both go against Krayt. But this is based on my imagination not fact. And then Krayt would lose.

So overrall, I think The Dark Side loses.

I agree, I think Revan and Meetra are very equal in power, Revan has greater command of the force, but Meetra has better lightsaber skills (Or at least from what we have, that seems to be the case.), Much like Anakin and Obi-Wan.

I agree, I think Revan and Meetra are very equal in power, Revan has greater command of the force, but Meetra has better lightsaber skills (Or at least from what we have, that seems to be the case.), Much like Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Agreed. But I think Meetra is just as equal to Revan in the force, but in a different way. Allot of her canonical Force abilities are non-combat.