i dont understand

Puppets

because, its what the masses want. and what the masses want is more DUNGEONS TO CRAWL THROUGH

most people that play are bad at the game, and can't see the ability delay because they are too busy looking at their keyboard for how to turn around and face their attacker

had to fix emotes on bikes, and stop those people "exploiting" the chests, so much more important than game destroying bugs....class quests, client crashes from failed patch's......launcher that keeps some people re downloading 20GB of the game, every time they try to log.........

but what do I know

Missed the Dev post much?

oh you mean that post that makes empty promisies? It's not like they have a good track record with resolving issues atm. Forgive me for asking them actually prove themselves first. Until they actually do something right, I am going to raise a stink until the day they ACTUALLY fix it.

oh you mean that post that makes empty promisies? It's not like they have a good track record with resolving issues atm. Forgive me for asking them actually prove themselves first. Until they actually do something right, I am going to raise a stink until the day they ACTUALLY fix it.

What else do you want?

All that they could say is said

This isn't a quick fix

Would you like to apply for the job?

What else do you want?

All that they could say is said

This isn't a quick fix

Would you like to apply for the job?

Well said.

And as for the OP, Bioware will need your help since your Pentium 3,750mhz and Voodoo Card aren't really making the cut. Try Pong, I heard that game is a blast. ;P

isn't a quick fix this **** has been going on since the beta *********** weekends they released the game like this is beyond me, i am not going to be *********** complacent with a product i purchased i shouldn't be saying its going to be fixed it should be *********** fixed, and anyone who hasn't had to deal with this should keep there mouth shut

Greetings everyone!

As a reminder, we have several tools available to help everyone track the latest updates from our development team. The first is our Developer Tracker, which lists the latest posts from developers, as well as our Community Managers and Coordinators.

Secondly, our new Community Blog hosts news, maintenance reminders, and in-depth posts from developers as well.

On the topic of Ability Delay, there have been several posts from Principal Lead Combat Designer, Georg Zoeller, such as the following:

As you guys have noticed (and probably read in the patch notes), one major part of our series of ability delay improvements was patched onto the live servers with the maintenance last night (patch 1.1.0b). We decided that the improvements seen with this fix were significant enough for us to roll this patch out as quickly as possible instead of waiting for the next scheduled patch.

Your feedback from the servers so far indicates that this change has had dramatic, positive impact on combat gameplay.

That said, we're not done improving combat responsiveness!

• As mentioned in my blog a few days ago, there are some additional fixes currently on our public test server as part of patch 1.1.1, which will roll out as soon as we're satisfied with that patch.

• We've heard your mixed feedback regarding the new cooldown animation that was part of patch 1.1, and we have improvements to the readability of that UI coming down the pipe.

• We're looking into improving the accuracy of cast bars. Their behavior should already be significantly improved with today's patch, but we believe there is still room to improve.

• We're also working on improvements to the responsiveness of individual ability animations, including faction specific timing differences and issues where shortening an ability activation time does not properly shorten it's animation.

Again, thank you for your constructive feedback on this issue, it has been vital to us in identifying and resolving this situation.

Regards

Georg

Since we have a few threads on the topic of Ability Delay and in order to consolidate feedback, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion in one of the following threads:

Delays are gone!

Ability Delay -- Character Responsiveness (This will make or break SW:TOR)

Thank you! :)

Edited by Ellvaan