Dec people, stop begging to get in today, you'll be in tomorrow

Moudan

They have stated they will probably send invites up to the last week of Nov. Stop begging to be let in or for bonus waves. There will be no bonus waves. You'll be in tomorrow, and can play the whole wknd. There is no reason to make multiple posts about the same thing.

**** u idiot. Hate idiots like this egocentric b-astard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No YOU stop thinking like you know everything, they DID STATE that up to the END of NOVEMBER will be in TODAY, so quiit thinking you know what your talking about and read a sticky or two.

Man just cause they posted to mid Nov dont mean nothing they could change it like they did day 1 with the bonus wave so stop be a chump and let people hope they get in today if not today tommarow but hope is always there

They have stated they will probably send invites up to the last week of Nov. Stop begging to be let in or for bonus waves. There will be no bonus waves. You'll be in tomorrow, and can play the whole wknd. There is no reason to make multiple posts about the same thing.

Hmmm I wants to play now dammit that is all now I go QQ in the corner or go to work either one will be fine

What is the point of this thread? Thanks for sharing your all knowing thoughts with us.... waste of time... Just flag this troll like I did...

Edited by HeroCrusher

I heard sparse reports of people in December getting in yesterday, these could have all purely been troll posts but they leave a small kernel of hope for me non-the-less.

Probably troll posts to incite QQ. There has been those posts since tues.

As a 2nd Dec guy, I have my fingers crossed for tonight, but it would mean them releasing more than they announced (either in a bonus wave or by larger waves).

Can't say I'm overly bothered. My mate doesn't get in until tommorrow earliest and I play MMO's as a multiplayer game (with a friend or more).

Op doesn't know how to read sticky's that say they have decided to ad more today...

"Hey guys I know everything and I'm here to tell you all how it is..."

Boomdeeadah Son!

You were wrong with your stupid little troll prediction now eat your words and go back in the hole...

Get a clue...

Edited by HeroCrusher

Dear Mr Fanboi,

Please stop asskissing, making new forum thread and let people say what they want.

tata