The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Plea

Renamesk

Just a plea here, but I would love it if there were another set of pvp gear with the same 4 bonus as eliminators where the 2 bonus actually helped the PT. I mean, if u figure thats a mainly firebug set, which is the only non auto crit but rail shot dps focused tree then why do mercs get an extra bonus for using that armor?

As of right now its a tough call between picking your DPS set as a Powertech. You either get no 2 piece bonus from eliminator or you get a 2 piece bonus that breaks carbonize (bug has been reproduced reliably form equipping two pieces of champion combat tech gear). While we're at it there is no real point in having the combat medic set available for PT's as its set bonuses focus on healers which are merc only, and supercommando should be unavailable for mercs since they can't tank.

All-in-all I just think they poorly optimized the sets across the board for every class. Luckily, we can still optimize stats, as I recently ripped the mods from the combat tech helm to go in my eliminator once since it looks nicer and will actually give me a 4 piece bonus without breaking my carbonize.