I don't like crew skills

Brusselsprout

More specifically i don't like how they feel. I think the whole companions doing the crafting and gathering is a pretty cool mechanic, but i don't like how you personally cant really do much other than gathering.

Everything else is dumped on the companions. it just feels so detached from your character that it just feels like something they dumped together at the last minuet. to me crafting skills should feel more like it is a part of your character not just something you do because its there.

please give your opinions. :jawa_confused:

I partially agree. Basically what they did there was exactly what they intended in the first place I think. The only thing that would've been cooler in my opinion was if they made it possible for you to be a part of a diplomacy mission for example. A short 2 min mission like a mini game or some like that. I don't know I personally don't feel that Bioware did something wrong with crew skills :) it's 9/10 for me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.