Companions; Doc or T7?

Chiramu

After playing through with my Sentinel (Focus spec) I've been with my little T7 this whole time and he got really good with taking everything. Then after Balmorra I now have my healer and I was wondering should I switch my little T7 for Doc?

During my Balmorra bonus missions I've been jumping around a LOT to catch all the damn ranged mobs so that Doc focuses his heals on me and his healing isn't that good when you're up against gold elites :<.

I like both the characters so that's not an issue, I was just wondering if it's something that I should get acclimatised to like I did with T7 tanking or should I switch back to my little T7 tanking :)?

Which companion do you normally use for soloing? I have yet to get Rusk and Scourge, so I can't think about them yet XD.

Doc, only doc. Though you have to keep his gear up-to-date and u'll have no problems with elite. I really mean this. NO PROBLEMS. Lvl 48 Watchman and I had several problems with strongs? but not with elites ( LOL ). Advice: always take gear from quests for Doc and he'll repay you. Edited by DED_ZAXAP

I really wish BW would give all companions self heal abilities. It would make any companion viable and not just healers. If I could use T7 all the way to 50 I would, but heals make it just so much less of a headache. Edited by Shivus