Did my Artificing become bugged?

Jayvenger

Ok, so I was on Voss yesterday and decided to go visit the Artificing trainer and seem if I had any new recipes seeing as how I was at 357 skill level. I get there and see a ginormous list of enhancements I could training...somewhere around 20-30. So, I start training them all and don;t notice until I'm near the end of the list that it says 360 next to the name, meaning I need 360 skill points to get this recipe. So, I then check my recipe "book" for the newest version of the enhancement that is in my gear.

Being an Assassin, I use Battle, the +crit and +surge one with more crit than surge.

I find Battle Enhancement 19 on the list and look at it, and from 17 it jumped from crit/surge to crit/shield. Perplexed, I continued looking through the list. I found two other enhancements with crit and surge on them. These are Assault and Wily. They both give +12 Crit and +18 Surge. If I'm not mistaken, shouldn't one give +18 crit and +12 surge? Also, if I'm not mistaken, shouldn't Battle be the 18/12 one (Battle 19 gives 18 crit and 12 shield...) and Assault be the 12/18 one?

Is this a known bug? If it is, is there anything I can do to fix it? Or am I screwed until Bioware /eventually/ gets around to fixing it?

Oh, ok. I was doing some research on TORHead, and it said that assault switched to more Crit than Surge upon become becoming blue...I was sadly disappointed. Both Assault and Wily improve to 14 crit and 23 surge when blue. Kinda lame, really.