New Marauder. Question about Deadly Saber...

Wireyankee

The tooltip states that it gives you a bleed effect for your next 3 attacks. Lasts 15 secs. Seems annoying to keep having to apply that every 15 secs. Does anyone have a good macro to use with it? I may sound trivial but it seems Marauders already have enough micromanaging without adding something i need to press every 15 secs.

Thanks for any replies :]

I have noticed that hte timer resets each time it is applied. So what I do just to maximize damage is strike with weapons which will apply one or two.....rupture---rarely will all three be applied with a battering assault and a rupture....then I use some force powers like scream or choke or something....then when the deadly saber is close to ticking down i apply it again with a weapon strike. By then they are usually dead, but if they are not thats ok because pretty much everything else is cooled down and I can start my rotation again.

We can be very very bursty with damage, but if you do it just right you can be bursty for the entire fight. Which then makes you just ****** and not just bursty. I have a lvl 35 assassin and I have never been able to take down CHAMPIONS by myself....much less a champ that is only ONE level below me. Of course Quinn helps a whole lot with that because I just barely did it lol.

still MAURADERS RULE.

well the battering assault has like a bunch of saber strikes. something one tick will be applied sometimes two. I am saying I have noticed that very rarely will all three ticks of deadly saber be applied when using battering assault plus rupture. it can be applied with rupture too...maybe that is what confused you.

Of course it is entirely possible I dont' know what I am talking about. I am just reporting my observations.

Im pretty sure its applied per skill(exception being ravage; one stack is applied for the first two hits, and one stack for the third hit).

Deadly Saber -> Battering Assault -> Rupture should leave you with 2 stacks of deadly saber on the target(and 1 stack of the buff left on you).

Edited by Sayc

Uh...yeah.

To answer the OP's question, yes, I expect there are macros or other tools out there to do that. Personally, I just hit it manually, and it isn't an issue for me, so I can't really help you in your search.

Edited by Sayc

Im pretty sure its applied per skill(exception being ravage; one stack is applied for the first two hits, and one stack for the third hit).

Deadly Saber -> Battering Assault -> Rupture should leave you with 2 stacks of deadly saber on the target(and 1 stack of the buff left on you).

When I played, Ravage applied one stack.