PvP relic: power or crit/surge?

Norumaniac

Which one?

I already have the one with the power proc, but i got another one in a bag and idk which one to choose.

TYVM

they share a cooldown, so it doesnt matter, unless you want to use the crit/surge instead of the power one that you already have, which i would not suggest doing unless you are low on crit/surge (which i would say is probably about 22%/70%)

get the matrix shard relic for your second one, its a pain in the a** but its worth it

they share a cooldown, so it doesnt matter, unless you want to use the crit/surge instead of the power one that you already have, which i would not suggest doing unless you are low on crit/surge (which i would say is probably about 22%/70%)

get the matrix shard relic for your second one, its a pain in the a** but its worth it

It's not entirely true that they share a cooldown. Although using one does trigger a cooldown on the other, it's only 30 secs on the other type of relic instead 90 sec (or whatever). So there there is definite benefit to having both.

Having said that, I usually have the matrix relic as my second one since it's passive. And i prefer the power relic since i feel like it's a more consistent dps increase.

Hope that helps.

It's not entirely true that they share a cooldown. Although using one does trigger a cooldown on the other, it's only 30 secs on the other type of relic instead 90 sec (or whatever). So there there is definite benefit to having both.

Having said that, I usually have the matrix relic as my second one since it's passive. And i prefer the power relic since i feel like it's a more consistent dps increase.

Hope that helps.

You are only partially right, if you pop one relic the other one cant be popped for 30 seconds, ONLY if the two relics are different. If you have 2 of the same type of relic(ones that grant the same stats) then when you pop one, the other has the full cooldown, not 30 seconds. So 1 power Relic and 1 Crit surge Relic is the way to go. Matrix cubes are good to a certain point. Having 2 purple relics > than 1 purple relic and 1 matrix Cube.

Thanks for the advice man, i appreciate.