How do I raise the damage on my lightsaber?

Blazer

My current damage for my double-bladed light saber is 270 - 406. Is there some kind of mod to raise the damage or at least raise the minimum damage? I have four mods in it but none are for damage. And I have never seen a damage mod. So I don't know if this is possible.

The hilt upgrades the damage, same as blaster barrels for ranged classes.

You really shouldn't ever have to get a new lightsaber from your first orange one until level 50 for the Champion or PVE drop ones.

Once at 50 you can get a damn good hilt from daily badges

Also you can use those for your companions.

Ashara is still using the green marked LS she had when I got her, but it has the daily hilt and some 8 man pulled mods in it making it better than the one you get from Lights Out 4 man daily.

The first stat on a hilt/barrel is the one that indicates the damage boost: Weapon Damage/Power Rating. It's not a damage range, but a higher rating is better. That's the simplest way to check if a hilt/barrel will improve your weapons damage.

It's the same deal for armoring, except it's called Armor Rating.

Also note that as a better armor (Light, heavy medium) multiplies the armor rating (Putting the same armoring in light armor will yield a lower armor rating than putting it in a heavy gear), a better gun multiplies damage rating.

So if I put the same barrel in a sniper rifle as I do a blaster, a blaster is like light armor, and the sniper is like heavy armor.

Weapon damage rating / power rating

It's on the hilt.

If it is higher than weapon damage rating on your current weapon, then the weapon would get better damage with that new hilt

For every 1 willpower you get + 5 attack (double Lightsaber)