Straight forward fix...

Joyousgarde

The issues surrounding Sentinel play are pretty well documented. Also, there have been many, many suggestions as to how to improve the overall "experience" of game-play as a Jedi Sentinel.

I've a simple suggestion that would help my overall experience in both PvE as well as PvP and though it doesn't address every concern, I believe that its implementation will not disturb the finely tuned balance that you Devs have been seeking.

My suggestion:

Change "Force Kick" to "Force Check" and give it a range of 30m in lieu of the current 4m.

Why? I love it when people say, "Anyone can interrupt 'Tracer Missle' L2P!", however, interrupting a BH who is exactly 26m away from you leads to sincere frustration.

I see this as a simple solution for a very complex class.

With warm regards,

Arashi of Kaas City

The issues surrounding Sentinel play are pretty well documented. Also, there have been many, many suggestions as to how to improve the overall "experience" of game-play as a Jedi Sentinel.

I've a simple suggestion that would help my overall experience in both PvE as well as PvP and though it doesn't address every concern, I believe that its implementation will not disturb the finely tuned balance that you Devs have been seeking.

My suggestion:

Change "Force Kick" to "Force Check" and give it a range of 30m in lieu of the current 4m.

Why? I love it when people say, "Anyone can interrupt 'Tracer Missle' L2P!", however, interrupting a BH who is exactly 26m away from you leads to sincere frustration.

I see this as a simple solution for a very complex class.

With warm regards,

Arashi of Kaas City

Tip .... force camo, Jump ..... kick

If they're going to do that they might as well give us 30m long sabers too so we can engage ranged classes from across the map.

It's a melee class. Hence why almost all of our skills are used from melee range.

If you want a ranged interrupt play a ranged class.

but not a bh/trooper, no range interrupt there.

I have 0 problems with ranged classes I truely don't think anything has to change with our class. A long range saber throw would be cool nessacary? Nope. Force Kick is fine, Force leap to Interrupt tracer missile, force kick the next one, force stasis the next, and if you really need to use Awe. Or you can use a defensive CD and lololol at bounty hunters as they die.