My guide on how to play sentinel effeciantly that works for me

Sliptallica

People seem to complain about this class alot, underpowered and what not. But the strategy i take into it works for me and has been working efficiently in pve and pvp. When most people think of a sentinel they think power power power i need that melee power. which is partly true melee power does help the class somewhat. BUT what i use is straight up crit chance and surge on ALL my armor. I dont consider the normal melee DPS strong with this class. from my experience its a crit class. which is why i believe the focus tree is the best for this class due to automatic crit with force sweep after force leap and zealous leap. with a high amount of surge rating it can deal LOADS of damage along with the crit rating on slash and force wave that goes with the focus tree. (i think thats what its called force wave i drew a blank) And u must use ALL of ur abilities and i mean ALL of them its not a trooper or BH where u spam 3 moves. it requires all of them.

So all u sentinels that hate ur class i sure dont, i believe it is a great class that requires no buff to it. its just a hard class to play as. and dont forget about the defensive abilities. use them when ever there up all the time they wll save ur life. I also think T7 is the best companion due to his tanking. So hate it or love it this is what i use and it works like a charm for me.

P.S. yes i did not use good grammar because this is a game forum not English class. So have a nice day!

Have you any idea what diminishing returns and scaling mean?

What level are you? Imo doc is a beast of a companion..

im lvl 40. i ussuallly upgrade my gear every 5 lvls. and doc is good i just refer something tanking then healing. its personal preference. I just hate seein people whine about this class when they dont kno how to play it

Glad that you have a loadout that works for you.

However, this is perhaps the most offensive statement I've ever seen written on these forums:

P.S. yes i did not use good grammar because this is a game forum not English class.

*shakes head* That's just a terrible, terrible sentiment.