16 man HM Master Loot offers no Crafting Materials

Run with people you trust and you won't need to ML.

/sigh

Somehow, I just KNEW this would be the first response.

Its not about trust. In 16 man, there is a good chance two of the same token will drop. If two people need the token, and you are running need/greed, its easy for one guy to end up with both items. We use ML to avoid this possibility.

Let me offer you a bit advice: Anytime you do, say, or type something, say to yourself, "Am I being a dick? If this were done, said, or typed to me, would I think the originator of the action was a dick?" If the answer is, "Yes," don't do, say, or type it.

/sigh

Its not about trust. In 16 man, there is a good chance two of the same token will drop. If two people need the token, and you are running need/greed, its easy for one guy to end up with both items. We use ML to avoid this possibility.

Let me offer you a bit advice: Anytime you do, say, or type something, say to yourself, "Am I being a dick? If this were done, said, or typed to me, would I think the originator of the action was a dick?" If the answer is, "Yes," don't do, say, or type it.

Or, get this...

have only your raid leader loot and click one item at a time, that way only one item is rolled on for at a time.

turn off auto-loot.

/DICK.

Edited by Daovin

/sigh

OR Have everyone that needs it, need on the first item, see who gets it and then roll on the second

Get off your high horse, you sir are being a DICK yourself

EDIT: And a hypocrite

2nd EDIT: That still does not address the fact that there are no crafting items that drop while ML is on in HM or NMM for us

Edited by Remer

Or, get this...

have only your raid leader loot and click one item at a time, that way only one item is rolled on for at a time.

turn off auto-loot.

/DICK.

Hey, that sounds like a decent solution, thanks for putting it so nicely.

Too bad this thread was about reporting a bug, and asking if anyone had experienced the same, not an open invitation for everyone to comment on how we run our raids.

We like the master loot format. We want to use it. You dont? Great, dont use it.

EDIT: Mnn.. Just to be clear: Really, no sarcasm, thanks for the idea. We'll give it a try.

Edited by LordArioc

This is a poor solution, as there is a very short time frame for need/greed rolls.

Agreed that this is not the best solution. You only have 60 seconds to loot, but everyone should know what gear they already have and what they need from the specific boss you are on. If not, why are they even in the group?

The ML looting 1 thing at a time also works, but does not solve the problem of no crafting materials.

I'm sorry you are so mad. Perhaps I hit a nerve.

Not mad, no nerve was hit. Just funny you took the time to try to tell me how not to be a dick, by being a huge dick yourself :D

I was just telling you that yes, this happens to our guild as well and offering you a solution as to how we get around it temporarily.

We take competent people we can trust to loot quickly and honestly. And we get all our Alien Data Cubes that way.

In a perfect world we would run with ML and everyone would /roll in chat.

Too bad this thread was about reporting a bug, and asking if anyone had experienced the same, not an open invitation for everyone to comment on how we run our raids.

Also, was not commenting on how you run your raids. Honestly I could care less. But was offering you information on how we run our raids and what has worked for us.

If you don't want comments and suggestions when you post such and open ended topic and OP you should specify that. I would have just responded with Yes.