Cover fire vs Tenacious Defense (PvP)

jedip_enguin

Question for the PvP'er out there.

If forced to choose between the two above talents (which I am due to mostly being setup primarily for PvE) which one would you choose?

Obviously a snare on full auto sounds fairly useful, but as you usually need your snares while on the move its relative benefit seems outweighed by being able to spam Concussion Blast more often (always useful for bridge defense and pushing ball carriers off into the pit) with a lower cd on your CC breaker added on as gravy.

Or am I missing something?

I'll throw the floor open to those in the know.

Tenacious D is our best pvp talent. The -10 seconds on conc charge and -30seconds on the pvp break is HUGE.

That talent alone makes it hard justifying a full healing spec for pvp for me :( I wish so much I could spec full heals and still get it.

Definitely have to agree with the above poster. Tenacious along with Concussive Force and 2 eliminator set make our knockback amazing.

I have switched to combat medic btw. While I do miss those talents, you become such a powerhouse with all the healing and supercharged charged bolts that I couldn't imagine changing back.

Edited by Aerodi

Tenacious. The slow on Full Auto is nice, but it's too short. Its purpose is to make sure the target doesn't break LoS with Full Auto. It's useful for stopping people trying to run away from a fight. Tenacious Defense just offers more.