Shoot me now!

Romgaard

Im not having the # fun experience# with this game.

Im all for PvP, coming from WAR. Yes that game has/ had it flaws, but a hell of a lot more fun than this.

With 3 Warzones, they better be freaking PERFECT with NO CHANCE of exploit/ cheat...oh wait...

Illium....well have not been there, but since im on REP.side it is not going to be a fun experience...

OK then...if u could just get classbalance right, so noone would be 1 button spamclalsses or be able to kill u in 4 sec....oh wait....

Ok..ok....just dont let the CC get out of hand...wait what?...stunned to death...but I had a full resolvebar!...ahh..CC from another source or from a broken class that ignores your resolve...

.....When is GW2 out?

Just do yourself a favor and quit playing at least until they fix this pile of bantha dung in a few months.

I seriously hope nobody involved in this game had any input at all with ME3 coming out soon, and if ME3 is anything like this game with all it's new and exciting bugs I'll have lost all faith in this company the way I did with sqeenix with ffxiv and the last few final fantasy games in general.

People who like PvP do not play games like SWTOR or WOW because those kinds of games don't have PvP, they have CvC (Character versus Character).

People who like PvP play games like GW where PvP is a completely separate game from the rest of the MMO and things from PvE have NO IMPACT on the PvP metagame. This is called "Balance".

If you come to SWTOR looking for PvP you are misinformed.

Edited by Darth_Philar

People who like PvP do not play games like SWTOR or WOW because those kinds of games don't have PvP, they have CvC (Character versus Character).

People who like PvP play games like GW where PvP is a completely separate game from the rest of the MMO and things from PvE have NO IMPACT on the PvP metagame. This is called "Balance".

If you come to SWTOR looking for PvP you are misinformed.

OK..if so...what do u do in this game when u hit 50 and finished your classquest?....reroll?

WAR: PvP driven game with some PvE Elements thrown in

SWTOR: PvE driven game with some PvP Elements thrown in

im still confused as to why people believe PvP is an essential part of TOR ... its something to kill time nothing more.

While i cant argue with that description (well maybe i can with WAR) but they did really "try" to get pvp people to come saying there will be open world pvp. Since they took over Mythic i would have hoped they saw the flaws in WAR and DAoC and done something to take the good from it. Im not even sure we made it to the same level as War, which says something.

Im not having the # fun experience# with this game.

Im all for PvP, coming from WAR. Yes that game has/ had it flaws, but a hell of a lot more fun than this.

With 3 Warzones, they better be freaking PERFECT with NO CHANCE of exploit/ cheat...oh wait...

Illium....well have not been there, but since im on REP.side it is not going to be a fun experience...

OK then...if u could just get classbalance right, so noone would be 1 button spamclalsses or be able to kill u in 4 sec....oh wait....

Ok..ok....just dont let the CC get out of hand...wait what?...stunned to death...but I had a full resolvebar!...ahh..CC from another source or from a broken class that ignores your resolve...

.....When is GW2 out?

Come on, coming from WAR, the cc here shouldn't be too bad. On my Vanguard, I'd kill for the level of cc my Ironbreaker had in WAR.