Marauder pvp in Ilum Zergs

itstoasted

(repost from the pvp forums)

just so I get this right... Is this

what we are supposed to do in ilum these days? And yes even if there were objectives to be fullfilled that make sense and stuff.. anyone got any tips for me, on how to improve my buffing or anything?

1) If you actually need help buffing people I think the damage has already been done.

2) If you do participate in the half-AFK/half-Buffing Ilum game-play you're part of the problem and shouldn't bother subscribing anymore to begin with.

Well just so you know I would love to actually do stuff front line.. but if you ahve watched the video you see what happens if you go into the front lines

Also I would like to point I only stay there to get my daily / weekly done

but you two guys are missing my point, EVEN IF ILUM WAS MADE TO BE BALANCED AND USEFUL PVP, what the hell am I supposed to do as melee there, it is a question that has boggled my mind for over 10 years of MMO'ing xD (Playing a melee in zerg based pvp.. yes I like zerging from time to time, it's mindless and relaxing compared to the usual pressure of.. assisting healers listening to voice coms and stuff)

Edited by itstoasted

Well just so you know I would love to actually do stuff front line.. but if you ahve watched the video you see what happens if you go into the front lines

Also I would like to point I only stay there to get my daily / weekly done

but you two guys are missing my point, EVEN IF ILUM WAS MADE TO BE BALANCED AND USEFUL PVP, what the hell am I supposed to do as melee there, it is a question that has boggled my mind for over 10 years of MMO'ing xD (Playing a melee in zerg based pvp.. yes I like zerging from time to time, it's mindless and relaxing compared to the usual pressure of.. assisting healers listening to voice coms and stuff)

If your server is still base humping I honestly feel bad for you, but there's really nothing you can do.

Many other servers (including mine) have resorted to either

or fighting on one of the many bridges (Death Wind Corridor chose one right near a Republic spawn point just south-west of Central.

You'll find just as many people AFK-buffing or not participating but (I know for sure on DWC) there are factions that disregard the groups farming and kill anyone anyway for the sake of trying to get people to actually PvP. Alas, without even numbers the under-populated faction has no chance.

My best advice to you, as a Marauder, is to try to grab as many kills as you can (stragglers, etc) but if your server is constantly pushing their base there's nothing you can do but stay back and try to pick people off.

(repost from the pvp forums)

just so I get this right... Is this

what we are supposed to do in ilum these days? And yes even if there were objectives to be fullfilled that make sense and stuff.. anyone got any tips for me, on how to improve my buffing or anything?

Absolutely agree with you.

This is what we (marauders) ONLY can do on ilum as melee.