Do You Like SWTOR In It's Current State? YES/NO

StrikeOfLight

At endgame PVP is one of the biggest, and only, time sinks there is. Also, there is a reason that 40% of the servers are PVP.

oh really? Hmm.. that's odd.. as it seems most people I play with sink all their time in PvE content like Belsavis dailies, space missions, heroic flashpoints and operations. Which are like.. 4 different things compared to 2 different things when we mention warzones and Ilum dailies.

That is the double the amount of seperate PvE activities at endgame compared to PvP activities.

Also, 40% PvP servers means 60% PvE servers. So that means that there is more PvE there again.

Sorry OP, but some people are just not stating opinions but clearly wrong facts. This will be my last post of this manner.

Edited by Devlonir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! I love the game. I am having a blast playing it. I love the story, I love my character, I love the companions, I love PvP, I love Operations.

That being said. Do I think the game could be improved? Absolutely. Do I think the game NEEDS to be improved? Absolutely.

Have fun with your panda's

Yeah, thats part of SWTORs problem. I dont want ***, I want something innovative. If I wanted ***, I'd like SWTOR more.

Edit: What I really want is more sandbox, less themepark.

Edited by Cromzor

I do like the game. Its still in its early stages and has a lot of room for improvement... its not the first MMO i have played but definitely my favourite so far, dont forget every game has issues in its early stages .. especially Massively Multiplayer.

At endgame PVP is one of the biggest, and only, time sinks there is. Also, there is a reason that 40% of the servers are PVP.

the reason 40% (if that is an accurate number) of servers are PVP. its because PVP is such a small part of the development of this game they have put so much into PVE voice acting storylines, companions. as some1 pointed out the content patch was PVE and so will the next one be. PVP server are to keep PVP players happy, and not feeling left out. PVE is the main aspect of this game even in endgame you have more FPs and operations than warzones and in future patches this will only increase

Like I told another guy, wait till you're 50. I was singing the same tune you were. Then I got to 50, and I realized there's almost nothing else to this game except the leveling process.

And before you go there, no, I didn't rush to 50. I listened to all dialogue and completed every quest I could find. The only time I rushed things is when I wanted to get to the next leg of my class quest, because I was enjoying the story so much. But then that was done...and before I knew it, SWTOR was done for me too. There's just nothing to do.

Maybe once I hit 50 with all the different classes....what you don't seem to understand is that I LOVE THE STORY. I could care less about "end game". I don't PvP. I don't Raid. Hell, I barely do flashpoints. As long as they keep coming out with story driven content, I will enjoy this game whether I'm level 1 or level 50.

Like I said, if after a year, there's no more story to progress through, then I'll worry. Until then, I have a LOT of story yet to see...

the reason 40% (if that is an accurate number) of servers are PVP. its because PVP is such a small part of the development of this game they have put so much into PVE voice acting storylines, companions. as some1 pointed out the content patch was PVE and so will the next one be. PVP server are to keep PVP players happy, and not feeling left out. PVE is the main aspect of this game even in endgame you have more FPs and operations than warzones and in future patches this will only increase

Do people even read what other people post? I never said PVP is the main aspect of this game. PVE obviously is. What I am disputing is that PVP is 'a small part'. BW has made and continues to make decisions to institute and improve PVP content. They obviously think PVP is an important aspect of the game.

I am seeing a lot of No's...

This game just isn't going to end well. Bioware made MANY MANY poor design decisions and now they will pay for it...possibly at the cost of their pristine reputation in gaming.

I literally would have designed this game much differently, ya know for 2012, not 2004. Game should have been way better for 5 years and 200 mil.

Yes and No.

Leveling was great, but the game seems to have dropped off a lot after that becoming average to below average. Perhaps it's just more pronounced with the leveling being such a good experience. I think my issue might be it feels too much like a game and not enough like a world to play in.

Edited by Amp_

I am seeing a lot of No's...

This game just isn't going to end well. Bioware made MANY MANY poor design decisions and now they will pay for it...possibly at the cost of their pristine reputation in gaming.

I literally would have designed this game much differently, ya know for 2012, not 2004. Game should have been way better for 5 years and 200 mil.

You see a lot of no's on the message board, while most of the yes's are playing the game and enjoying it. :D....or we're bored at work and posting on a message board. ;)