6 month subscription cancelled / BW a thief!

darth_knine

I am a sucker, never again

I bought 6 months on good faith that game would be awesome. I like to pvp and it is just terrible once you are 50.

PvP is awesome once you hit 50, that is when the fun starts.

Huttball is exteremly fun when you are playing two good team against each other.

Maybe you just suck?

PvP is awesome once you hit 50, that is when the fun starts.

Huttball is exteremly fun when you are playing two good team against each other.

Maybe you just suck?

You clearly don't know what pvp is if you think any form of repetitive Huttball is awesome.

This game was made for you, good job BW!

I bought 6 months on good faith that game would be awesome. I like to pvp and it is just terrible once you are 50.

what's more wrong with pvp at 50 than at 43 ?

If you say "gear gap" then you should NOT be playing mmos you should be playing fps/rts. Gear gap is deeply rooted in this genre and wont ever be removed and most true mmo fans like it that way.

You clearly don't know what pvp is if you think any form of repetitive Huttball is awesome.

This game was made for you, good job BW!

They did create no skill, no brain zerging for you to though, ilum.

PVP is any form of player vs player, the more complex the rules/situations the higher skill/tactics you need to succeed, hutball premade vs premde is a highly skill rewarding game.

hunting roaming ppl is a LOW skill game.

the more variables added to the ekvation the better the pvp, its not 2002 anymore hordes of ppl zerging eachother dont work even when in castles and other gimmicks.

Lets for fun sake ask what class/spec you play ?

Edited by harkain

Lifetime damn how much was that? I heard about that game being another epic fail but not about lifetime option.

By the time my 166 days are up SWTOR will be f2play anyway

Compared to STO , SWTOR is like a fine wine and being massaged by supermodels while swimming through gold Krugerands and laughing as a orbital sat-laser zaps anyone who you dislike.

Lifetime STO here. $299 that I might as well have hurled directly into a fire for all the entertainment value.

To the OP: I learned my lesson the hard way. That being said, I would suggest sticking it out. Take a break for a few weeks and come back to it. I took a week off and PVP is less irritating (mostly because the RNG is being nice to me now).

guys stop whining!

I must admin that PVP curenrtly is not a breakthrough experience in MMO world BUT its not broken (not anymore after ilum fix) and its plain simple OK.

Put ontop of that the fact that they will surely update and upgrade PVP (they said its top priority) and that they will add more content on march patch and the road ahead looks fruitfull...

i have faith that by the time i reach 50 with all my 3 characters and start playing PVP cause there is nothing else to do, the new PVP content will be here and all will be great..

(fingers crossed)

Bad choice man. I always do montly so I can cancel and "vote with my wallet" as soon as they start doing **** that I don't like.

The only thing I gamble with my hard earned money are massage places.

And I walk out with a happy ending :D

WTH are you doing? You just broke rule number 2.

For those that don't know

1) don't ever look another man in the eyes after leaving "the back room"/"the dark room"/"the special bed" etc

2) never ever admit you paid for "the happy ending". You paid for the massage, what she did after was just between two(or more) consenting adults.

3) remember rule 2 idiot

4) tips are appreciated but not required

5)no soul brothas (for any fmj fans out there)

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.

If you need to discuss your account or billing, we ask that you please review popular questions in our Customer Support Help Center under Account and Billing.

If this does not answer your question, we ask that you please contact Customer Service. You can do so via Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website's Online Form or email them directly at support@swtor.com. Please make sure to be as detailed as possible when submitting your request.

Thank you! :)