Codex

xWildfireKasukox

Hey ya'll! Having a pick of trouble and I wanted to check and see if anyone else is having this problem. I've been looking at my Codex entries and recently, I've finished all the end quests on Corellia but I was not awarded a title that the codex said I was missing... even though I've done everything. Is anyone else having this problem with their codex?

Afaik sometimes you just don't get the titles when fulfilling the prereqs. It's been an issue since release and I haven't seen it fixed.

I'm still lacking almost all my Dark Side title unlocks (even though I'm LS now and can't use them, I'd still like to have them unlocked in my Codex) as well as Imperial Scholar from Korriban.

Edited by Luckmann

To elaborate a bit: there were a lot of titles in the beta that were removed in the release; they (or the spots for them) still seem to be in the codex, even though the titles are now unobtainable. :(

Doesn't change the fact that I got a title for reaching Light Side 5, but I never got the title associated with Dark Side 5. :(

Doesn't change the fact that I got a title for reaching Light Side 5, but I never got the title associated with Dark Side 5. :(

:( I'm a little surprised you even got the former! I think I remember getting titles for social ranks (Friendly?) in beta, and I thought there were titles for each rank of alignment, too, but now... bupkiss.

:( I'm a little surprised you even got the former! I think I remember getting titles for social ranks (Friendly?) in beta, and I thought there were titles for each rank of alignment, too, but now... bupkiss.

Oh, yes, there's titles for social ranks too. I'm Social 7 and haven't gotten all of those either. :p It seems they just plain broke something somewhere.

As you say, the titles still exist. They're still tallied on the Planet Codex entries. So for example, I haven't unlocked the titles of Korriban, since I couldn't get Imperial Scholar. Which makes it impossible to finish the Korriban codex entry.

They really, really messed up here.

• 2 weeks later...

Make you wonder why on earth did they include the Codex in the first place if there is no intention of updating it or fixing it.

not a good start really, expect this sort of thing from a crap game maker not from someone like these people

Hey ya'll! Having a pick of trouble and I wanted to check and see if anyone else is having this problem. I've been looking at my Codex entries and recently, I've finished all the end quests on Corellia but I was not awarded a title that the codex said I was missing... even though I've done everything. Is anyone else having this problem with their codex?

The codex, like PvP and end game, is a sorry mess right now. This game should have delayed launch for at least a year.

Make you wonder why on earth did they include the Codex in the first place if there is no intention of updating it or fixing it.

not a good start really, expect this sort of thing from a crap game maker not from someone like these people

Yep, its baffling to me the budget spent on this game for it to be in such an amateur state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.