Explain to me how Illium works?

gofortheko

Previously ( I have a 50 jugg, but have not used him since the changes occured) you would have to take over an area using rockets, but could only take over said area if it wasnt controlled by your faction.

Now from what I hear you can only complete dailies IF you kill X players of the opposing faction. If this is indeed correct, then if on every server every republic player DID NOT go into illium, then imps couldnt get their dailies done either correct?

Unless they put in a mechnic where Imps can get valor if they do PVE objectives in a pvp zone, which seems pretty stupid and absurd.

If republics hate illiums pop imbalance the smart thing to do would be NOT to show up a feed the trol.... I mean imps.

Edited by gofortheko

Maybe of topic but...

Republic players view on ilum is this.

Get farmed by imps who get 3 times more valor and faster gear.

Have massive lag with 1-5 FPS=CRASH.(same for empire)

No fun at all when thinking about the lotto reward fail system

not making you wanna even do the daily.(same for empire players)

Stand in spawn 10-20 republic players while 50 imps caming outside

farming valor 200 + each kill see point 1.

Try to go to middle but no thats a place were imps group up so they can farm arnaments.

And of course Empire control ilum most of the time=getting more valor when killing republic player.AGAIN POINT 1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.