Our offhand saber and accuracy

aeysee

I'm at work make it short.

Would carnage benefit more from accuracy we have a lot of room for improvement on our off hand do we proc ataru hits just on main hand or off hand... How many abilities do we have where the off hand hits separately from the main attack.. Its not like there is auto attack

If you guys could just help clear up. our special attacks have 100 percent chance to hit is the off hand damage just factored into that number does the off hand have a chance to miss within the hit ... I was thinking about it at work and never really took time to notice I'm just too busy owning :D

I'm at work make it short.

Would carnage benefit more from accuracy we have a lot of room for improvement on our off hand do we proc ataru hits just on main hand or off hand... How many abilities do we have where the off hand hits separately from the main attack.. Its not like there is auto attack

If you guys could just help clear up. our special attacks have 100 percent chance to hit is the off hand damage just factored into that number does the off hand have a chance to miss within the hit ... I was thinking about it at work and never really took time to notice I'm just too busy owning :D

We already have more accuracy then need by as Carnage. Our offhand does maybe 30-40% of the damage the main hand can do, so i wouldnt get more accuracy simply to try to get this capped out. Not sure if it can miss, and if it does, it may be for abilities that specifically do damage from the offhand(battering assault). BW hasnt really been clear on a lot of stats so in the end your guess is as good as anyone elses.

Good question, wish i knew too. I became a marauder when i saw at level 10 vicious slash was, attacks with both weapons if dual wielding. I was like, woohhh thatll do a lot more damage, boy was I wrong. Does barely any extra damage, if any at all, 2 numbers dont pop up so god only knows....