Lets throw this around ... your ideas on:

Nektulos

Removal of backstab CD, let us burn all of our energy & burst really hard or follow a rotation to stay about 60E.

Waylay now increases the energy cost of backstab by 10 but removes its cooldown.

Thoughts ? Share away.

Edited by Nektulos

Seeing how backstab doesn't have an energy cost, I think this would make us extremely overpowered lol.

What they need to do is remove the previous nerfs and just put a 9 second cd on hidden strike so we can't double open.

But the devs are too retarded to realize something as simple as that, which is why you should cancel your subscription.

I am guessing you also are proposing removing the talent that makes backstab free then? Even so, costing 10 energy, plus having to wait 1.5 seconds between them while regening 6 energy per sec (top level regen plus stim boost) means it effectively costs 1 energy if you start spamming it from the get-go. They would need to increase the energy cost to 15 or 20 to make it spammable without making it near free (i.e. make it melee overload shot).

Point of this would be to let us be able to kill people again if we burn our energy pool.

Try to fight a BM geared merc / jug / sorc atm.

I was standing in ilum waiting for a que, trying to fight a guildie who plays merc ... I couldn't kill him, there was absolutely no possible way to burst him down below 40%, eventually I ran out of energy & the fight went to **** with him @ almost full hp while I did **** dmg & regened.