Why can't abilities be coded to account for PVP vs PVE

Mandragoura

I'm getting fairly sick and tired of most MMO's anymore always penalizing us PVE'ers for the PVP people whining about how they are getting owned in PVP fights.

WHY won't MMO's code abilities to apply differently to a Players toon vs a MOB?? Then when the PVP community feels some class is over powered in PVP it would ONLY nerf the PVP portion and not nerf the rest of us totally UNDULY.

There was an MMO in the past, damned if I can remember which one that did that.

Developers need to realize that not ALL their subscribers want to PVP.

PLEASE take this into consideration. This game is young... eventually you will nerf our PVE to such a point, it will no longer be fun to play this game. Not saying it's there yet by any means but I see the writing on the wall -again-

I'm getting fairly sick and tired of most MMO's anymore always penalizing us PVE'ers for the PVP people whining about how they are getting owned in PVP fights.

WHY won't MMO's code abilities to apply differently to a Players toon vs a MOB?? Then when the PVP community feels some class is over powered in PVP it would ONLY nerf the PVP portion and not nerf the rest of us totally UNDULY.

PLEASE take this into consideration. This game is young... eventually you will nerf our PVE to such a point, it will no longer be fun to play this game. Not saying it's there yet by any means but I see the writing on the wall -again-

I think they have....CC's in pvp dont last as long as in PVE. i can mind freeze someone for 60 seconds in pve only 8 or 10 in pvp....? what is your argument?

they cant even code mirror skills to be equal, let alone them being different in different places.