Once i get Talos...

Faydeawayy

Hey guys. Ive leveled to around 36 using deception all of the way. Ive used Khem to tank and whenever i get upgrades for him i always take them. Lately, he seems to just be a suicide tank for me, pretty useless. A guy recommended that i buy all oranges for him to help with that. My only concern is that i get Talos soon. The question: When i get Talos, what is the best way to level once he is obtained? Is it still better to gear out Khem and dps, gear out Talos and stay dps, gear out Talos and roll Darkness spec? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

TL;DR. Getting Talos soon. What spec is best with him? Or should i stick with Khem?

I'm doing Darkness with Talos. Killing is slower, but I'm pretty sure I can't die any more. Nothing short of a tactical nuclear strike will do me in.

And while it's slower, it's not SLOOOOOW. You'll still level fine without pulling your hair. As long as you don't have a Marauder with Quinn grinding next to you. Watching him drop 10 in the time it takes you to kill 5 will make you cry.

I just call Talos on Gold Elites I found grinding the other mobs with Ashara just so much faster and it only takes a sec to call Talos up to take on a Boss/gold elite. When its kill 30x mobs its Ashara time for me kill so fast hardly take damage and that is as full deception dps.

I just call Talos on Gold Elites I found grinding the other mobs with Ashara just so much faster and it only takes a sec to call Talos up to take on a Boss/gold elite. When its kill 30x mobs its Ashara time for me kill so fast hardly take damage and that is as full deception dps.

^^This. Questing with Ashara is fast for normal mobs. Sometimes I take a little damage and so does Ashara but nothing too bad. If you keep her gear up she just mows things down on her own. I'd only use Talos if your fighting an elite or strong thats over your level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.