Dr. Evil's Henchman

Kindread

Did you ever see the "Auston Powers" movie; remember the part when Dr. Evil turns to his henchman and says, "Show them what you do," and the henchman takes off his shoe, and throws it at Auston, and Auston is like "Really a Shoe!"

That is kind of how I am feeling about the Marauder. I keep waiting for it to "do" something cool, but all it seems to do it throw shoes; which is, rather a let down.

Perhaps I am missing something, can someone clue me in, what is it Marauders' "do"? :confused:

Edited by Kindread

Did you ever see the "Auston Powers" movie; remember the part when Dr. Evil turns to his henchman and says, "Show them what you do," and the henchman takes off his shoe, and throws it at Auston, and Auston is like "Really a Shoe!"

That is kind of how I am feeling about the Marauder. I keep waiting for it to "do" something cool, but all it seems to do it throw shoes; which is, rather a let down.

Perhaps I am missing something, can someone clue me in, what is it Marauders' "do"? :confused:

Whats your level?

Whats your spec?

PvP?

PvE?

Do you like Pie?

How do you feel about the economic situation in Greece?

Whats your shoe size?

Whats your level?

Whats your spec?

PvP?

PvE?

Do you like Pie?

How do you feel about the economic situation in Greece?

Whats your shoe size?

The middle spec, forget waht it is called

Sometimes

Most of the time

Yes

Worried

The middle spec, forget waht it is called

Sometimes

Most of the time

Yes

Worried

Carnage is the spec. Its a difficult spec to get into as you really dont see any returns until like level 40. I will say your top tier ability, Massacre is AMAZING. Carnage is challenging to level up with. Try annhilation till 40 and see if you have an easier time, then after 40 try all the specs out. Till then its an uphill battle :)

My main is a lvl 50 Carnage Marauder and I love the spec. I stuck with it through the leveling process and really didn't have that hard of a time. As long as you keep yourself geared and your companion geared you'll do alirght. Also whenever you find good players that you've grouped with add them to friends. If you have any questions feel free to ask.