Revan lore

letitdie

Sorry if this has been discussed, i couldnt find the topic - redirect me if exists

ok so, as many here i am a KOTOR player and lover of it's history, so i just have to ask

isn't revan even worth a operation to kill ? i mean that ending for quite possible the most epic personna in star wars (besides vader), is just.... BAD. We deserve to know what really happen to revan, because that whole "oh i was captured by the emperor and kept alive by alchemy" just isnt enough. For those who remenber, revan felt a great danger in the unknown regions and left ALONE to attend to it. Only a brave and very powerfull jedi would leave behind his friends and his lover to do it.

Hell he didn't even say nothing about the emperor plans or who he is... and he was his prisonner for years... i mean cmon bioware... you can do bether.

revan was reborn - apparantly more than once... give it another go ? please ?

First off... if you're looking for closure go read the book " revan" and then realize that he is one man (albeit a very powerful man) that has been tortured and left half dead for 300 years for the emperor to use and dissect... And you being one of the up and coming great and powerful (fill in class) along with 3 other just as powerful up and coming people to even have a fight still left in him to hold you off and do some significant damage to you is saying something... The republic side of the revan story line is pretty cool too and I won't spoil it but some say it could have been better and others wanted different... I personally liked both and the book does compliment the gap between KOTOR II and SWTOR...

First off... if you're looking for closure go read the book " revan" and then realize that he is one man (albeit a very powerful man) that has been tortured and left half dead for 300 years for the emperor to use and dissect... And you being one of the up and coming great and powerful (fill in class) along with 3 other just as powerful up and coming people to even have a fight still left in him to hold you off and do some significant damage to you is saying something... The republic side of the revan story line is pretty cool too and I won't spoil it but some say it could have been better and others wanted different... I personally liked both and the book does compliment the gap between KOTOR II and SWTOR...

i dont own that book but would like to read it (online if possible, get me a link ? :p)

anyway, i still belive a operation would be more dignifing for someone like revan... not a lvl 34 flashpoint cmon... at least you should agree here no?