Critical Hyperaccelerated Sheild gen.

MrKarp

Ok, today i made my 67th one of these blue shield gens. i have reverse engineered everyone. ALL 6& OF THEM. and still no F'in purple schematic, where i made 2 critical hyper defense gens and got it right off the bat, does it not exist for the shield gen? should i waste 100k more in creds sending my guys on 1hr 30min missions, where i only get 2 materials i need for one shield gen, you do the math.

this is seriously gonna drive me to throw my computer across the hall, PLEASE if anyone has got this schematic to go purple LET ME KNOW SO I DONT KILL MYSELF!@!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ok, today i made my 67th one of these blue shield gens. i have reverse engineered everyone. ALL 6& OF THEM. and still no F'in purple schematic, where i made 2 critical hyper defense gens and got it right off the bat, does it not exist for the shield gen? should i waste 100k more in creds sending my guys on 1hr 30min missions, where i only get 2 materials i need for one shield gen, you do the math.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I see no Purple schematic.

I was making about 20-30 of the Shield/Power Generators a week (ever since hitting 400) and RE'ing them all. I've never seen one into a purple schematic. I think the best they can get is the augment slot version.

On the above link I can't find a purple schematic for any of the Power/Shield generators so I gave up trying to make them.

so i got:

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/6UpIdMs/hyperaccelerated-defense-generator

To goto a "critical" blue version of this, then i got that to goto a purple "Leadership Hyperaccelerated Defense Generator" that is leet, but seriously, i want the other one for my other tanks, and its annoying to just keep crossing my fingers, hah its hard to type that way.

anyways, let me know if anyone can get that damn thing to go, im not giving up yet, i shal acquire this.

on my 74th now. COME ON DAMN GAME OF DOOM JUST GIMME MY PURPLE

:( x 10