Why did I roll a marauder

Kormarf

I'm glad you find the tedium they made this style of play fun, I do not.

Every mmo has classes that I find fun to play and not so much fun to play.

That's the beauty of having different classes... pick the one that you like the most and play it.

OR

Or you could be like some people on these forums that will do nothing except complain and ****** about it because it's not what they "envision" the class to be and want it changed to suit their tastes, instead of utilizing what the dev's have worked so hard on for the last few years.

The class's playstyle evidently does not fit with your preferences if you find it tedious.

You are simply playing the wrong class and should reroll.

I find that playing the Marauder in PvP is a constant rush of excitement and bloodthirst, even though the gameplay hitches severely from time to time with the UI and lag issues.

Like the title says why the hell did I roll a marauder when dps Juggs are better in almost every way and are simpler to play.

I was playing my Sith Sorcerer. I got Ashara Zavros companion. She's a Marauder. She looked like she was having way too much fun, hopping around and swinging glowsticks. So I made one.

I haven't gotten very high with my Marauder/Sentinel, 20-25ish. For a strictly "offense is the best defense" class, I felt that "interrupt" attacks came a bit late for these classes and they could probably use a second one in their mid-20s. Please tell me they get more!

I haven't gotten very high with my Marauder/Sentinel, 20-25ish. For a strictly "offense is the best defense" class, I felt that "interrupt" attacks came a bit late for these classes and they could probably use a second one in their mid-20s. Please tell me they get more!

Smash and Force Choke are interrupts also, you can spec your main interrupt so it's on a 6 second cooldown, that's pretty handy.

The thrill of PvPing a Marauder is in the Solo Kill, or taking out 3 people with low health before you die within a swarm. I won't lie sometimes, I get angry, but I was angry before I hopped on the game. I'm not expecting to stay alive all the time, I get romped alot, but I'm usually number 3 on my team in Dmg in WZs and i'm only 36. Nothing more I like really than mowing down other Jedi/Dark Jedi. The other clases, yeah I get off on it, but it doesn't have the same feel. When I do destroy them I feel good, but destroying your own class is more fun to me, Shows you're better at the role.

Like the title says why the hell did I roll a marauder when dps Juggs are better in almost every way and are simpler to play.

Lol. I have a 50 Merc. Randomly made a Sith Warrior and after much research, decided to go for Marauder. AFAIK Marauders have the best PvE dps and are pretty awesome in PvP also.

I literally couldnt be happier with the choice I made in starting a Marauder. Annihilation spec is <3 the only flaw I find in the class so far is after I charge I have to run to the ranged mobs so I take some damage there but the hell with it, I still love the class alot more than my Merc, Sorc and Operative.

The Marauder is *potentially* the best DPS class in the game. I say potentially because it depends on who is playing it. If you're not satisfied with your Marauder at least by level 40+ then it's just not for you. If you're a clicker, if you ever use less than 12 skills in a fight and you never use over 20 different skills, or if you turn with your keyboard... then this class isn't for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.