Guardian or Sentinel

PaSWolf

Hey guys. I'm just starting to level a JK and I'm trying to decide what AC I want to go and was hoping for a little advice. I'm either going Sent or Guard DPS mainly for PvP. Which one is more effective for PvP? I hear Sent can do crazy DPS but lack on CC, which is pretty important. Guard, on the other hand, are pretty decent DPS with fair CC and tougher to kill. I don't need to be top of the DPS chart (although I have seen some JK do crazy DPS) looking for more of a 1v1 or even 2v1 killer.

Thanks!!

if you don't care to be tank and want dps go sentinel

but if you think to be tank time to time go guardian

gameplay very different for both ( i have both and i would go sentinel for pure dps )

totaly depends of your gameplay

It all depends on your group.... i would say go Guardian just for the fact you have the option to do so much more (be a tank and carry the ball, be DPS)

Ether one is a fun class. and really depends on what your group needs.

If you are running solo i probably would go setinal... we lack alot in CC and breaking but its not that hard to take people out 1v2 or 1v3, you just have to know what you are doing

Honestly, it depends on your playstyle. I have both Sentinel and Guardian characters and they have completely different feels. Though I love the burst, utility (Force Push!!!), and usefulness of my Guardian, I enjoy my Sentinel more because Focus management is a lot more fluid.