You know your in a TOR warzone when...

olounda

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...the scoreboard comes up and your game crashes.

...you hit tab and select someone behind you

...you see people jumping on top of their shuttle in Voidstar trying to exploit

...you pop cool downs and stims just to be burned down quicker then ever by elemental attacks and armor piercing attacks with ~60% Shield Chance 55% Shield Absorb and 75% damage Reduction and HoT ability

...you get a guy down to 10% health and he vanishes never to be seen again

...you call out clear at a control point in Civil War just to be ganked by 3 Assassins (I play Republic)

...you attempt to cap a point in Civil War just to get ganked and even though you beat him and you now have an open chance you have a 15+ sec DoT on you that prevents you from capping until he comes back.

...you solo guard a door in Voidstar just for the bomb to get planted on the one with 90% of your team defending

...even though the player is a battlemaster he still thinks he can sap you and that it lasts long enough to plant a bomb or capture a turret.

...a healer pops a CD that doesn't allow them to be interrupted, but still susceptible to CC

...you interrupt someones basic attack all they know to do afterwards is press 1 (Trace Missile Joke)

i think commiedic has to choose one of them like everyone else does. Way too many good points listet i wanted to post!:eek:

...if your Helaing Ground takes about 5 Seconds to cast it. Wasnt there a fix in 1.1 or another little "patch" regarding the laggy cast sequences..?

Edited by LordiMordi

i think commiedic has to choose one of them like everyone else does. Way too many good points listet i wanted to post!:eek:

...if your Helaing Ground takes about 5 Seconds to cast it. Wasnt there a fix in 1.1 or another little "patch" regarding the laggy cast sequences..?

Sorry I couldn't control myself.

when you join huttball as republic and half your side leave instantly.

When the 4 people defending at cap point in civil war run away from cap to get the low health guy.

When somehow on voidstar every time your defending and die you have a full wait before rejoining the fight, but when the enemy die defending they rejoin immediatly.

And for a nice one.

When you realise its republic vs republic in huttball and that means...... no lightning spam.