Amazon has now put some orders on backorder

wrathofkhan

Hi all,

Despite placing my CE order on 21 july they have JUST emailed me saying that my order is now on backorder. What a joke this is and guess what ,,, earlier today I noticed that Amazon suddenly had 15 CE gopies at $149 available,,, obviosly they went within 10 minutes.

I seriously wonder what is really happening & I have NEVER had such a disappointing & stressful time with getting this game.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Hi all,

Despite placing my CE order on 21 july they have JUST emailed me saying that my order is now on backorder. What a joke this is and guess what ,,, earlier today I noticed that Amazon suddenly had 15 CE gopies at $149 available,,, obviosly they went within 10 minutes.

I seriously wonder what is really happening & I have NEVER had such a disappointing & stressful time with getting this game.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Just logged on the forums to say that my CC was just charged for my CE that I preordered on the 26th of July and the status is shipping soon. Amazon people don't know their own crap and have been telling people that it is on backorder and then ya find out its not true. I doubt yours is really on back order man.