** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they can distinguish between EU servers and NA servers. If they can't then this method that they are using, which I think is a proper way to do it, is pretty flawed.

All the EU servers are gasping for breath, FULL all over the place.

All the NA servers are basically at STANDARD population with only a couple HEAVY. Meaning they need to throttle the EU server access a bit until they can get more servers up but not throttle the NA servers since they have a lot of capacity left.

Sorry EU, didn't mean to throw a stone at you there, just stating what I think may be going on. Wish you the best of luck in getting in.

dude it has EVERYTHING to do with the time of day, most in america still at work so hardly surprising to see plenty of room on those servers currently

Database Error Database error

The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

Open the http://www.swtor.com home page, then try to open another page.

Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.swtor.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Guess that depends on how many ordered in the last 2 weeks dont it?

Correction... Redeemed in the last 2 weeks ;) some of us ordering from local shops didn't get our codes until the last couple of weeks even though we pre-ordered in July.... should have gone with origin...

English (US)

Game Info

News & Updates

Media

Community

Waiting Room

Waiting Room

Due to high volumes of traffic, you are currently in a waiting queue.

This is not an error page and you do not need to refresh your browser.

You will be taken directly to the page you were attempting to access as soon

as you reach the front of the queue, or web traffic subsides to allow normal access.

Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

You will be forwarded to the website in approximately Now!

Guys,

Bioware's first announcement was:

- we probably will get to the end of november with the invites.

At a later point this day, they say that they will trow out more then 4 waves, wich in my opinion means that they will definatly will come further then the end of november with the invites.

In other words they will probably invite people who redeemed in december. if thats everyone from december or only a portion i can not say, but I guess some decemberists will get in today.