The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Gonna be fun watching them with this first patch schedule. If its so damn hard on the servers now, wait til then. Shouldnt have bought those old DiabloII servers on sale from Blizzard?

bought them from blizzard... you know EA owns blizzard, EA is publishing this game, meaning if they wanted they would just take those servers lol.

We don't really know who the D-Bag is right now, EA or BW. Still though it always comes down to the developers fault. Sorry BW Q_Q

The thing is, all this dirty-bitting and moaning wont get you in. The sad thing is nothing's gonna chance, you're all gonna still wait, still pay for game time. They know this, enough said.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree leaving 8 days worth of people out in the cold for another day is a low blow and very shallow of them. I pre-ordered late and understood and was even fine with having to wait to get in, but leaving 8 more days out is like hitting someone with your car, getting out and stealing their wallet before you drive off without even asking if they are ok.

And to all you other people complaining/ flaming the other people complaining about not getting in yet. You are really no better then us/them and are showing the same immaturity as you excuse them of. So get you your high horse and check yourselves you hypocrites.

I like you.

Jeez, people. Everyone here keeps saying that the last wave is tiny, only a week's worth of orders. Just where to you get your info on actual numbers?

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the number of last minute pre-order procrastinators like myself is actually pretty big. You don't actually know what numbers they're looking at so stop pretending like you do.

If I can sit here watching my two roommates who pre-ordered day- one and were let in on wave one play and not ***** and moan, so can you. Throwing a hissy fit saying you're done with this before it even began makes you look like a 3 year old threatening to run away cause he can't have dessert before dinner. We all know you're full of it.

Fistbump to all the other folks here keeping a sense of humor about this rollout. :D

When's diablo 3 coming out? This ********* makes me want to get a refund for my pre-order.

I'm glad i only spent 5 bucks.... i'm done waiting with the holidays coming it'll be a week and half before i sit down to play if not today and honestly my desire to do it then when all my friends have out leveled me will be gone...

back to doing other things.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm proud and honored to be a member of the LAST WAVE! If people ever will think back about those 3 last days, they will always remember us as the ones who stood their ground the longest ;)

LOL, Standing your ground? You don't have a choice! If they gave you access and then you said, "Nah... I'll wait till the last of the others got in to play" Then 'Holding your ground' might make sense. :rolleyes:

Well it's been a hoot and have really enjoyed this thread

Can't remember the last time I spent this long in one "conversation" with people on a board

Despite the sdaness of non-Sithness I feel happy to have spent this long reading amusing comments and anecdotes

Ok there has been the odd whinger but .. c'est la vie

See you all in Decemberville

I agree with this 100 percent I don't feel very respected right now at all. They were letting in huge date swaths of people then suddenly reduced it down to 3 or so days. ***? Why did they give like 20k people the finger with this game? Ridiculous BioWare, ridiculous.

I'm mad because they're better than this.

As hundreds of other peeps have said!!! It's not about dates, it's amount of people.... Apperently there were alot of people redeeming at the end of nov/start of dec.... deal with it....

I feel more confident now that I only spent $5 on a pre order code and not $60 on retail, will probably end up losing this customer due to this crappy management. If they can't handle a game launch they will most likely fail at the rest. This is an MMO where you play with your friends, well.. all my friends are already playing, and I know alot of us are in the same seat.

Good luck!

o noz i didnt getz in BW U R BAD! I R MAD!!

dude i am on the 8th and the 7th got in.... do you know how disappointing that is? but i do know i will be in tomorrow morning, and wont have to deal with and ques.

For those of you spouting the "well they said you could play UP TO 5 days early, stop whining" They also didn't say that people could play up to 7 days early either. Anyone here who was invited the first few days, would be feeling the same way if other players were allowed into game prior to you.

It's not even about how many days I get, I wouldn't care if it was only 2 days EA, but the fact of the matter is that 95-97% of the community is in game currently - There is such a small minuscule amount of players sitting on the outside looking in tonight that it's honestly stupid that they don't just invite the rest of the pre-orders to play prior to the maint. tonight.

What is the issue with letting these players in? The fact is there isn't one, except for customer negligence. This is the true issue here.

Games like this are competitive by nature, people are rushing to 50 in the aspirations of being US or World top whatever, playing with their guildies, leveling with their guildies, and this prohibits that to an extent. Anyone who pre-ordered should've had the same "even" playing field.

If they wanted to give an advantage to those players who pre-ordered earlier, the only type of advantage they should've recieved was selecting character names, thats it, not literal game advantages such as leveling headstarts.

I know that 90% of people who read this post will not agree, but in the famous words of Clark Gable, Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

Yeah, i like that argument aswell! Perfect example of how *********** braindead the like of you are...

"There is no extra price, so they dont owe you"

Oh great man, so i guess that they could promise me just about anything on the homepage, to bait me into buying the game, and then leave me hanging because "i didnt pay extra for it". I'd love to see that in real life aswell, buying a car - being promised that it will have A/C and winter tires included in the price - then getting it without both: "BUT HEY! I DIDN'T PAY EXTRA FOR IT EH'!?!"

Moron!

How is "up to 5 days" a promise? How in ANYWAY is that worded as a promise. Explain please. If you are going to buy a car, you research it instead of buying it right out. If you had done ANY research on early access you would know 5 days was never guaranteed. If they "baited you" with that saying then your *********** ******** and should not be allowed to make your own financial decisions.