The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would be a nice fantasy if they at least let some europeans in, *********** 11:30 pm where i live atm, how much stress can be on the servers at this timeframe? also, at least here, its finals period so again, cant much going on during the night.....

*slaps self* WAKE UP!!! america es #1 huehuehuehue

"Damn guys, they really want to play this game!"

"Well, how about we put in as much extra work as we can try too fit as many people in as we can?"

"Dunno, the servers are getting pretty pushed, especially over on the EU side we could try too get more up though"

"Alright lets do this!"

Meanwhile, on the forums

"HOOOWWWWWW DARE THEYYYY LEAVE ME OUT, IF I HAVE TO WAIT SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE IN DECEMBER GRAAAHHHHH"

I'm sorry but this is the mental image I'm getting really, I was pretty pissed off with Bioware at first to, but now I just can't stop laughing.

it's truly sad, you're making fun of us here, yet you're actually taking the time to go through the forum pages and comment on us? please do urself a favor and get hit by a bus d-bag

Edited by RomanRAK

The sticky post doesn't say anything about stopping the waves. Why is everyone saying they've stopped the waves?

From facebook 28 min ago...

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Today's final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

Like · · Share · 28 minutes ago ·

:eek::rolleyes:

LOL... I didn't think they would make it to the 7th at all. I'm midday the 8th. Go figure. I won't even have a chance to play Friday or Saturday.

That's life. I love hearing all of the sad/angry comments. No matter how great it will be, it is still only a game. Looking on the bright side, whose to say they won't give the rest of us a bonus wave. I haven't actually seen anywhere that say WAVE 8 was OFFICIALLY the last today.

See everyone in game. Remember, any time before the 20th is still early access. I just don't know if I can withstand the crushing waves anymore. Time to leave work and go on a date with my wife.

Another song for The Decemberists here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN9REo4Le6g&feature=related

After the bombs subside

And this long, low campaign

Calls it good for the night

We meet in the streets

Will we meet in a bar's cold light?

We grip at our hands

We hold just a little tight

After the bombs

After the bombs subside

And after the rockets come

And the glimmer of fire

Pretends an early dawn

We pinch at our skin

While we wonder how we escaped harm

We forget all our trials

All there in our baby's arms

After the rockets

After the rockets come

Then we'll go dancing

Won't we go dancing?

Yes, we'll go dancing

Until it all starts over again

Then we'll go dancing

Yes, we'll go dancing

Won't we go dancing?

Until it all starts over again

Yes folks, we'll go dancing. Won't we go dancing? Until this thread starts over again in the morning.

Good night Decemberists, and dream of that first wave. That first wave that sends you back to your dreams as you finally hit that play button that has been grayed out for so long.

Worst part is that I have tickets all over the support showing when I tried to redeem code but I ended up with a 9th Dec and am now gonna have to wait another day.

Don't get me wrong I can wait but the past 3 days have been a little weak on BW...

What time do you all goto work anyways waves start at 9 am est and you stop at 4 pm today.

other days you did 4-5 hours of waves and previous 5 -6 hrs of waves. Im sorry but wth you have servers that remain light or standard but you cant afford a few more (few is defined by whats left).

On top of this you are sending waves when most americans are at work and seeing how the servers handle the load.... ummm if 90% of the ppl you give invites to are working until 4-6 pm est 10 hrs after you start invites what exactly are you monitoring... maybe the ppl inviting should stop playing swtor and get to the invites for the paying customers

im not super butthurt over not being in still like alot of people here. but its pretty frustrating to hear that some people who redeemed on the 7th got in, even though i did the 7th and im not in. it just seems like a massive dick move to leave out the last what? 5% of the players for another day?. where is the logic in that?

oh well, i'll just have to find something to do to hold me over i guess

Another song for The Decemberists here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN9REo4Le6g&feature=related

Yes folks, we'll go dancing. Won't we go dancing? Until this thread starts over again in the morning.

Good night Decemberists, and dream of that first wave. That first wave that sends you back to your dreams as you finally hit that play button that has been grayed out for so long.

I think you mean:

That's what I'm doing.....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(