The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears as though BioWare and EA feared the collective force known as "The Decemberists". They have successfully split us in half hoping to quell our uprising, but their efforts shall be in vein.

Fear not Decemberists for tomorrow we make them pay! WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

HAIL DECEMBER! Curse those damned waves, CURSE THEM ALL TO HELL!

(sigh) Well all remaning Decemberists we are unfortunatley F***ed only because of the server maintenance tommorow

actually if maintenace takes 4 hours like the said then we should be able to get in right when we get our emails at 8CST or 9EST (or whatever time zone you are in) because 2CST + 4 hours = 6CST (7EST) and thus there will be 2 hours to spare hoepfully we are all in by breakfast!

9th Decemeber her....

Never ordering anything from zavvi again. Took over a week with 3 web notes and a phone call before i got my code. They suck hard.

Lesson learnt the hard way :(

I imagine there was a peak in orders at the begining of december? hence the small amount of days been added?

dont blame zavvi.. blame the genius who stopped at 1 week to go

So what is the deal here? BW is in Texas right? So they decided they needed to end the work day at 3pm and screw the last weeks worth of people? Don't believe in overtime? I surely dont get it. I won't say I am pissed but I surely am disappointed. I guess BW feels entitlement to our money and subscription fees but doesn't want to earn them.

the pre order code I got was marked as "Serial number" and was expecting a code on E mail that was on 11/29, entred it for pre order on 12/10, been skrewed by their discription of product info, now waiting for a last wave, at least let in the people who registered before the pre order start date "Dec. 13", I have never looked at my E-mail acct. ***????:eek: